Port Bazi Training Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Port Bazi Training Site

Day to day information

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assasin Quotes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ayashe
Admin
ayashe

Assasin Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Assasin Quotes   Assasin Quotes Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 4:05 am

Assassin Quotes

1. "Scormus would play like an Assassin. He would be merciless, and he would take no chances." (Beasts of Gor, p.88)

2. "…the sword of the warrior is pledged to a Home Stone, the assassin to gold and the knife." (Beasts of Gor, p.136)

3. "…reminded me of men of the caste of Assassins, as they sometimes are, before they begin their hunt. The edge must be sharp, the resolve must be merciless, the instinct to kill must in no way be blunted." (Beasts of Gor, p.86)

4. "The Assassin is like a musician, a surgeon. The Warrior is a butcher, a ravaging, bloodthirsty lout." (Beasts of Gor, p.413)

5. "Assassins are arid fellows and Warriors are more genial and enthusiastic." (Beasts of Gor, p.413)

6. "An Assassin goes in and does his job, and comes out quietly. Warriors storm buildings and burn towers." (Beasts of Gor, p.413)

7. "More than one triumph in a Gorean city has been spoiled by the bolt of an assassin." (Magicians of Gor, p.90)

8. “Why Assassins,” asked the pit master. “Why those of the black caste?” “Efficiency, anonymity.” Said the officer.” (Witness of Gor, p.547)

9. “The men in the black tunics who had remained overnight in the quarters of the pit master, including their leader and his lieutenant, seemed to me strange fellows. They were much unlike many, if not most, of the men of this world. They did not laugh, they did not joke, they did not tell stories. They were silent, frightening, terrible men. I do not think they had Home Stones. If they had some loyalty, and I do not doubt they did, I think it was rather to some bloody oath, or dark covenant, or even to a leader. They attended to their equipment, they sharpened their swords. They drank only water. They ate sparingly. The hospitality of the pit master, offering us to them, was declined. Even the women chained at the wall were not touched.” (Witness of Gor, p.550)

10. “Glory to the black caste!” (Witness of Gor, p.566
Back to top Go down
https://port-bazi.forumotion.com

Assasin Quotes
Page 1 of 1