Port Bazi Training Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Port Bazi Training Site

Day to day information

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CHAIN COMPLETED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Therion
Admin
Therion

CHAIN COMPLETED Empty
PostSubject: CHAIN COMPLETED   CHAIN COMPLETED Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:44 pm

There are times, that a Master will realíze that not all parts of a chain fit. Two steels, no mater how they look in the outside are never the same. A House to stay tight will need more than the founders shoulders to hold it.

A man, might not be here till the end of times, none may fight the will of the priest kings, none may change what they have planed to bring Him down. Does it really matter, though? This man never believed in them, nor asked them nothing. This man believes the power of the steel, what it can do and what it means.

.... Tow things are real, and only by their word a matter is sealed and complete.
I understant the word of the sword .... to fight for the Homestone and your House, to grab what the priest kings have hidden from you, to die with honnor and a smile, knowing that you have taken with you as many as you could ....

I understant the word of the turian .... the jewel that seals the life of a woman at your feet, the steel that will lock and staÿ, joining the pieces of your chain ... the collar that will keep the leash short binding the woman bares it at your will. ..... the steel that time or priest kings themselfs cannot remove or undone ... As a man , may not be among us ...though his collar ,his grib stays .....

The two pieces of this man´s chain, have joined ... what remains is the collar to be placed ...the submission has been given long ago ...

Katerina K. - nena MT
Chelsea M. - ayahse MT

......I Wish all well ....
Honor and steel

Therion
Back to top Go down

CHAIN COMPLETED
Page 1 of 1